This project is using exon capture sequencing to generate high quality sequence data from all marsupials native to the Australo-Papuan region.
- Mark Eldridge (Australian Museum)
- David Duchêne (Australian National University)
- Simon Ho (University of Sydney)
- Matthew Phillips (Queensland University of Technology)
Publications arising from this project
- Duchêne DA, Bragg JG, Duchêne S, Neaves LE, Potter S, Moritz C, Johnson R, Ho SYW, and Eldridge MDB (2018): Analysis of Phylogenomic Tree Space Resolves Relationships Among Marsupial Families. Systematic Biology 67 (3): 400–412
Read a summary of this work published in Australasian Science in 2018: What Do Genomes Have To Say About Marsupial History? (pdf available).